Well, Today is our one year anniversary! I know right? We can't believe it either! Countless people told us our first year of marriage would be hard....and they were wrong! This year flew by so fast! It's pretty easy to have a great year when you're married to your best friend though :) So, in honor of our very first anniversary (official marriage anniversary, that is) I'm putting up some photos of Cade and I through our dating adventures, starting from the beginning. Enjoy!
The beginning! This is from when we first started dating way back when we were 18
Cade went off to Florida on his mission and I went off to freeze at college...
Yes, I am scraping ice off the INSIDE of my car...with a spatula
Cade and I enjoying our first summer back together :)
These pictures are from the year and a half of dating before E-Day
Ice Skating
Visiting our favorite restaurants.. Want a list?
1. Mandarin Flower
2.Party Sushi
3. The Brazil Ca
Visiting the Temple grounds at Christmas
Taking pictures with pretzels...
Climbing in Bishop
Going to church in Bishop
Climbing in Yosemite
Climbing in Tahoe
Climbing at Mickey's Beach
Snowboarding in Tahoe
Wait...how'd that get in there???
Going to the zoo....
You know you've got a good man when we sticks with you through hair dying mishaps...
Valentine's Day
Then Cade proposed!! This one was taken just after at Black Sands Beach in Shelter Cove
From that moment on life got better than we ever imagined
Cade and I got married on August 29th, 2009 in the Oakland Temple. Best day ever!
Laney Fam on the wedding day

Peirce Fam on the wedding day
Our gym Fam on the wedding day
Our yummy yummy cake! We completely forgot to get little peoples to go on top...luckily Leisa saved the day by decorating it with leftover flowers from the bouquets! Genius!
Then we were off to Maui! Thank you to all our parents for giving us an awesome honeymoon!
I surprised Cade with Parasailing! It was so much fun! Until the boat crew found out I was scared of sharks and dunked us in the ocean...not so fun
Maui was snorkel-tastic!
We then moved to Shelter Cove, Ca for 4 months while Cade worked on the Blue Ridge house
Cade hard at work
After that we moved to Walnut Creek, Ca and have been living/working/schooling it up!
Cade and I celebrated our one year anniversary by splurging and eating some yummy steaks at Ruth's Chris!
Our Server surprised us by bringing out these cute little desserts to congratulate us
Well, that's it so far! We've got many more anniversaries to come but this one was pretty exciting. I'm actually typing this up ON our anniversary and we still have more plans before it's over! We are off to go celebrate the rest of it! Love you all!
-Cade and Morgan










I love it! You two are so cute, and your life already looks like a movie from all of the pictures. Can't wait to see what happends in year #2!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love that you guys love Ruth's Chris as much as we do! But more importantly: Happy Anniversary!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
I can't believe you two bailed on me at church nursery just because it was your anniversary!! What better way to celebrate the joy of being married without children than tending 14 bouncing-off-the-wall toddlers in church nursery??? C'mon!!! Anyhoo, happy first year of wedded bliss. May the force be with you, and may Mandarin Flower cater your 50th anniversary dinner!
ReplyDelete