Hello all and welcome to our blog! Cade and I are not bloggers...but we got sick of facebook, took the plunge (aka deleted it) and now we are freee! But then we realized we were too free...so we made a blog! Alright, to catch you up:
We are, sort of, newly wed (comin' up on a year this month!)
We live in Walnut Creek, this is our house-
We have two cats: one is fat-her name is Tia
(As you can tell from the picture she is a sultry cat)
The other cat is crazy and ABSURDLY cuddly-his name is Ramses
We're both finishing up our schooling and working for the always phresh and fabulous Touchstone here in the Bay Well, there it is! Our very first blog post...we're so proud!!! Stay tuned for new blog posts...whenever we remember to do them...We'll keep ya on your toes!


I am so proud, and honored to be a reader of your bloggity blog! Welcome to the blogging world where you can be stalked 24 hours a day! I can tell already that I will LOVE stalking your blog. Love you sistah!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud, too! Welcome to our blog family, sister. I'm saying "sister" and not "guys" because I know the way these things work. My blog is kylieandmike, but in several years Mike has only posted a handful of posts so let's just call things as we know 'em.
ReplyDeleteWay to go with the blog-making! It's like your first child. I'm going to call it my third neice! And isn't she a beauty?!
Such a fabulous blog!!! Now you need to send it to all your Facebook friends so they can keep track of you!
ReplyDeleteI hope you do better than me when it comes to updating the family blog - I seem to update about every 6 months, but maybe with all this inspiration I'll be better.
LOVE THE PHOTOS~~~
Okay, okay. I'm still proud. But I'd be more proud of a new post!
ReplyDelete